Hey there. I’m Abby Steiner. Here are 10 things to know about me:
1. I have an awesome husband (married since 2014) and a daughter (born in 2016). She’s my pride and joy.
2. We live in the good ol’ midwest– Indiana to be exact.
3. I have a little side business called Foxy Hound Photography.
4. I suffer from depression and anxiety but still try to find the comedy in it all.
5. My husband is a paranormal investigator. He runs a really professional, non-profit dedicated to researching the supernatural.
6. We have a dog and two cats. One of our cats, Skippy, was born with only three legs. I found him in a Walmart parking lot.
7. I drive a minivan.
8. I have an unhealthy love for anything that has to do with The Golden Girls.
9. I’ve never blogged before this. I basically have no idea what I’m doing.
10. I eat. A lot. And I eat what I want. I don’t apologize for this (or my size 14 frame). Look, you can’t eat delicious treats when you’re dead, okay?
Let’s get weird, people.